luni, 23 iulie 2012

Would you reach My beach?

This is My beach - wild, quiet, rough and salty. 
I won't talk about it as a social place, with its rules, behaviors and mechanisms. I'll talk about what you can do if you'll come, someday, on Saint George beach.

On My beach you can find the silent traces of tempest.

On My beach, in the night,  you can find sea glowworms. 

On My beach you can discover treasures. You can collect them, paint them and make a special gift.


On My beach you can build castles, fortresses or you can bury yours feet in sand. 

On My beach you can meet new friends.


On My beach you can become a shadow and froze the time... for a while.

On My beach you can draw your love on sand.

On My beach you can search for shells, littles rocks, even water chestnuts (Trapa natansbrought by waves.

On My beach you can express your beauty...

...Or you can hide it.

On My beach you can see yours feet, yours hands, yours soul. Since when you haven't introspect yourself?

Photographers: Mihaela Holostencu, Alexandru Leonov, Alexandru Chiselev

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu